Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Long time

As always I tend to disappear here and there.  I will say one thing.  I am not a fan of the summer.  Aside from the hot weather snakes are every where.  I've seen people lose dogs to rattlers, and get bitten many times by copperheads.  I've only been out a few times with my hounds.  I hate it because I've got two that needs ran, but I rather not take the chance of losing one.  To me they aren't just another tool to put meet in the freezer.  They are my friends, and I love them.  My one gyp has been with me for over two years, and no matter what has went wrong in my life she's always been a blessing to have.  Sweet little female that always hunts hard for me.  I just hope the rest turn out at least as good as her.

Peace and God Bless,
Curtis

No comments: