Sunday, July 7, 2013

Finally

Got to run tonight after not running for a week and one day.  It rained a bit, and an hour later it quit.  I took off, and grabbed the dogs.  I only ran for an hour tonight.  Mostly due to having to work all day tomorrow, and how foggy it was out.  Pretty crazy in truth.  Jake and Sam done real good for me tonight while Princess done nothing.  What I was afraid of.

Sam jumped the first rabbit they ran, and held a much tighter line then Jake.  He's faster then Her, but due to having more control on the line she stayed ahead of him.   Jake got the second rabbit up after that one holed, and lead the track on it.  Both done great tonight, and I'm excited about it.

I won't run Princess anymore.  I doubt I'll even breed to her now.  Her and Jake would have some beautiful black and tan pups, but they may not turn out to be what I want. 

Peace and God Bless,
Curtis

No comments: